Innovation International School (IIS) ’s mission is to provide a nurturing and secure environment which promotes the development of each child to their full potential physically, emotionally, socially, as well as academically.
Our vision is for students to develop curious and creative minds, healthy bodies, ethical values, and a commitment to service; for parents to be completely confident and engaged in the creative, intellectual and social education of their children; and for educators to lead their field in preparing students to succeed in a rapidly changing world. We strive for a well-rounded education grounded in IIS philosophy and teaching methods, which will develop and foster the natural curiosity of each child into a lifelong love of learning and a passion for excellence. We promote the development of a global perspective while maintain cultural heritage and identity. At IIS, we educate leaders and innovators who will shape the future.
In fulfilling its mission, Innovation International School is dedicated to help our students be:
• Prepared : Having acquired a strong academic, athletic and technological background.
• Curious : Exhibiting intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and commitment to life-long learning.
• Honorable : Operating from a strong ethical compass to do what is right even if it is difficult.
• Socially Responsible : Committing to civic responsibility both locally and globally.
We believe each student is an intellectual, emotional, social and physical being with special talent, interests, abilities and intelligences. Therefore, we provide the learning opportunities for individual success.
Teachers and administrators are role models, guides and facilitators who design and manage the learning environment using a wide range of materials, tools, techniques and technologies.
IIS facilitates the assembly of administrators, teachers, parents and students in a cooperative team to promote the successful maximum individual achievement of its students.
Our values underpin everything we do. They create an environment that helps our students and their parents understand what Innovation International School stands for, how we treat one another at work and how we treat our students.
• Consider all our students are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
• Believe in professional leadership.
• Meet your individual learning needs and demonstrate a genuine concern for your career success.
• Improve your productivity and creativity.
• Provide outstanding teaching and learning experience.
• Excel in the delivery of superior education, learning and computer skills and provide a warm and friendly learning environment.
• Apply innovation in teaching and learning by research and effective practice.
• Encourage students to think creatively, communicate openly, express themselves and actively participate in the learning process.
• Promote spiritual, moral and ethical values.
• Value dedication and commitment.
• Recognize and celebrate academic excellence, achievement and participation.
• Employ caring, professional and knowledgeable staff.
• Required documents for enrollment at the school student affair department should be provided to school not later than two weeks from acceptance day otherwise the school will cancel the pre-signed agreement.
• School fees should be paid before the deadline announced at school otherwise student’s name will not be included in the classes lists.
• Car Students should not come to school later than ------------- or leave school after -----------.
• Students should come to school wearing their school uniform otherwise he/she will be prohibited from attending the school and should be picked up immediately by his/her parent.
• Students should use only original books in school otherwise any photocopied book will be confiscated by the school administration,
• No smart phones are allowed at school (Only ordinary phones are allowed) otherwise it will be kept at school till the end of the year.
• Never insult anyone in the school otherwise student will be subjected to break detention for 2 days.
• Never touch any of your colleagues in the school otherwise student will be suspended from school for 2 days.
• Notebooks should be checked and signed daily as it is the main communication mean between teachers and parents.
• Homework should not be delayedotherwise student will redo them during any activity lesson.
• Private lessons are not allowed except through the school administration.
• Absent students should get the school reasonable excuse to be accepted by the school.
• If your child will be away from school for more than three days, school should be informed in advance.
• If your child submitted to the school a doctor’s report for his/her absence, the school teachers will be responsible for re-explaining the missing lessons for your child.
• In case of your child being absent for an infectious disease, he/she will not be able to attend the school or ride the school bus without passing by our school doctor’s report.
• In case of requesting an early leave permission, parents have to print the permission from our provided website and send it with the student to be signed and ready on time.
• For birthday celebration, parents should print the birthday party permission from our provided website and send it with the student at least 2 days before the required day to make sure that his/her classmates will be waiting in the class during the break time.
• Parents should attend our school-parents meetings held in school to discuss his/her child general evaluation.
• Parents are not allowed to pop up at school unless they have a previous appointment through the school whatsapp provided number.
• No gifts are accepted from parents or students to any school member.
• Parents please follow our website and facebook page for any updates.